Twin Cities PBS
172 East Fourth Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
REGISTER HERE: https://ngcproject.org/scigirls-professional-development-training-21
Local educators are invited to participate in a hands-on, minds-on Professional Development Training hosted by SciGirls at Twin Cities PBS. We welcome you to practice proven strategies for engaging girls in STEM while building a device to measure wind speed, lighting up a room with dough creatures, and much more! Participants attending this workshop will:
- Learn the latest research for exciting and engaging girls (and boys) in STEM
- Experience hands-on STEM activities
- Leave with curriculum that puts a creative twist on teaching STEM
- Learn how to modify activities to engage kids in STEM using the SciGirls Seven
- Discover additional online resources that enhance teaching and learning experiences for all kids. Everyone benefits from a gender-equitable approach to STEM!
Coffee and snacks starting at 8:30. Training begins at 9:00. Lunch will be provided.